- Charles Luffman > Engineering and Development Director
- LTA engineer
- Charles Luffman is an exceptional aeronautical engineer with 40 years of technical aviation experience, Charles also has wide experience in many other fields of industrial engineering and is now a specialist in the design of LTA vehicles.
Charles started his career as an aircraft development engineer within the discipline of structural design and analysis. His experience has enabled him to evolve unique design and development methodologies, which he is applying to SkyLifter types. Through his involvement in all aspects of LTA aircraft design and construction Charles has made significant contributions to the development of aviation projects around the globe from the USA through Europe to Asia. His advice, skills and knowledge in design, construction, testing and certification is internationally recognised and sought after. Charles has written and presented many papers at international conferences.
Charles is highly networked across the technical fields of LTA and is supported by renowned specialist engineers covering Power & Propulsion, Structures & Weights, Electrical & Instrumentation, Mechanical & Fluid systems and Flight Sciences.
With the SkyLifter being his own design, Charles is energised to bring these 21st century industrial workhorses into being and open the door to a new age of environmentally sustainable logistics solutions.
- Jeremy Fitton > Project and Business Director
- Dr. Cornelius Braunewell > Senior Advisor Investor Relations
- Dr.Braunewell has a close collaboration with SkyLifter since 2015. He currently runs a successful management consulting business with clients across Europe and has strong connections with Malta. Previously with the World Bank in Washington D.C., Dr. Braunewell is now building beneficial financial relationships between his network and SkyLifter.
In the interests of the environment, we prefer electronic communications. For enquiries please use our office email below.
Registered office: SkyLifter Ltd. 15 New Street, DY13 8UW. UK